Scroll Down for all positions
Reporting to the Director of Culinary Services/the Manager of Food Services, the Dietary Aide provides support to the set up, preparation, serving and clean up associated with all meal services in the Residence/Home.
- To establish, extract, evaluate and document the needs of the business with regards to custom application development
- To serve meals to residents and guests in a professional and courteous manner;
- To assist in the set up and preparation for service of various items such as beverages, salads, desserts, etc.
- To set and clear dining tables and deliver tray service as required;
- To assist with cleaning of dishware, cutlery at the conclusion of each seating as required
- To assist with maintaining the cleanliness of kitchen and dining area as required
- To assist with catering, and actively participate in special occasions and theme events
- To assist in the orientation and training of new dietary employees
- To follow and comply with health and safety legislation and departmental safe job procedures
- To comply with all provincial regulations and established department policies and procedures
- To be aware of the Resident Rights & Responsibilities and endeavor to respect and promote it
- To attend in-service training as required in order to better serve the needs of the residents
- To attend staff meetings as required to be aware of changes in Residence that have taken place
- To participate in the Quality Improvement Program
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct
- To complete all other tasks as assigned.
- Must possess a Food Handler’s Certificate
- Preference will be given to individuals who have previous experience in the food service industry and working with seniors
- Must possess or be enrolled in Food Service Worker Training Program
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Must be physically able to lift and transfer heavy, hot items and stand/walk for majority of shift
- Proficiency in a second language is considered an asset.
- Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Screening (VPS).
- Location Newcastle, ON
- Salary$20.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
- Vacancies1 Vacancy
- Terms of employmentSeasonal Full-Time
- Start dateAs soon as possible
- Employment conditions Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Night, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
- Job no.654399
- Source Job Bank
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
How to Apply
AZ DRIVER WITH FORKLIFT CERTIFICATION
Sunspace Modular Enclosures – Newcastle, ON
$18 an hour
|Sunspace Modular Enclosures has a current vacancy for a
AZ Local Driver – SEASONAL
Sunspace has become the largest employer in Newcastle, Ontario with a staff of more than 100 valued employees in the summer months. Sunspace is now a leading manufacturer in the United States as well as Canada.
Job Duties (Daily):
The successful candidate will possess:
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Please apply with resume to: https://sunspacesunrooms.com/employment/