The City of Oshawa is enhancing its bid opportunities web portal, oshawa.bidsandtenders.ca. As of September 19, 2016, vendors will have the ability to submit bids entirely online in one quick, easy and convenient location.
The City and eSolutionsGroup invite vendors and contractors to a free online webinar that includes a hands-on live demonstration of the new tool. You will learn how to:
- Create a vendor account
- Navigate through the software
- Submit and withdraw a bid online
- Explore the vendor dashboard
- Manage your bid history
Date: October 18
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Online Webinar
R.S.V.P.: R.S.V.P. link
“Continuing to improve our bid system, by making the best use of technology, supports both vendors and the City of Oshawa,” said Councillor Nancy Diamond, Chair of the Finance Committee. “Our goal is to efficiently achieve the most competitive costs in our purchasing while opening opportunities for suppliers. Bidders will be able to track the needs of a full range of municipalities, and complete their bids fully on-line. Opportunity and cost effectiveness for suppliers and the City have been achieved.”
The City of Oshawa launched bids.oshawa.ca in January 2015, joining over 60 other municipalities and public agencies that use the eSolutionsGroup Bids & Tenders eProcurement platform.
Vendors are required to purchase a subscription or pay a per bid fee to participate in bids.
An unlimited annual subscription is $165/year and can be purchased from eSolutions via oshawa.bidsandtenders.ca. The unlimited subscription provides vendors with the following benefits and services:
- Unlimited access to register for all bid opportunities for all registered websites (including over 60 municipalities and public agencies) powered by eSolutionsGroup Bids & Tenders Software across Canada
- Automatic notifications of new bid opportunities, addenda, site meeting reminders and bid results
- Unlimited use of online submissions, document downloads and addenda notices
- Unlimited category subscription for bid matching
- Instant access to bid results
- Customized vendor dashboard that allows quick access to active opportunities and bid history
- Self-serve profile management
- Ability to add up to 10 contacts to your account
- Ability to register for the emergency contact database
Vendors who do not have an annual subscription will be required to pay a fee of $45 per each bid opportunity downloaded.
For more information, visit oshawa.bidsandtenders.ca or call 905-436-3311.