CAA Has released it’s top 10 worst traffic areas in Canada. Of course Toronto takes up 5 of the top 10. What are your thoughts on the worst traffic areas in Durham region? I would have to say east bound between Westney in Ajax and Brock in Whitby as the lanes reduce is very heavy every weekday.
1. Toronto Hwy 401 between Hwy 427 & Yonge St.
2. Toronto DVP/404 between Don Mills Rd & Finch Ave.
3. Montreal Hwy 40 between Blvd Pie-IX and Hwy 520
4. Toronto Gardiner Expy between S Kingsway & Bay St
5. Montreal Hwy 15 between Hwy 40 & Chemin de la CôteSaint-Luc
6. Toronto Hwy 401 between Bayview Ave & Don Mills Rd
7. Toronto Hwy 409 between Hwy 401 and Kipling Ave.
8. Montreal Hwy 25 between Ave Souligny & Rue Beaubien E
9. Vancouver Granville St at SW Marine Dr.
10 Vancouver W Georgia St between Seymour St & W Pender St