10 Steps to a small business sales plan.
So you’ve started your business, the doors are open, the lights are on. Now what? You need sales! Below is a simple 10 step plan to build a sales plan. Follow each one and you will be well on your way to building a solid revenue stream.
- Marketing Strategy: How will your marketing plan support your business goals?
- Mission Statement: What are you trying to accomplish, and why?
- Target Market: Who are you trying to reach with your marketing activities?
- Competitive Analysis: Who are you up against, and where do you rank?
- Unique Selling Proposition: What makes your business unique?
- Pricing Strategy: What will you charge, and why?
- Promotional Plan: How will you reach your target market?
- Marketing Budget: How much money will you spend, and on what?
- Action List: What tasks do you need to complete to reach your marketing goals?
- Metrics: How are you implementing, and where can you improve?
If you need more information or assistance, contact Drew@905business.com